Pop is the smart card for travelling on Tyne and Wear Metro.
Download the Pop card checker to look-up details of any Metro tickets that are stored on your Pop card; Concessionary Travel Pass (ENCTS); or card* using your NFC smart phone.
This app will allow you to:
• Check the expiry date of your Metro season ticket
• Check which zones your season ticket is valid in
• See the start date of your Metro season ticket
All without having to visit a Metro ticket machine!
The Pop card checker is compatible with the majority of NFC smart phones and tablets.
To use the app, simply:
1. Turn on the NFC function and Internet connection of your mobile device
2. Place your mobile device on top of a Pop card, ENCTS pass or U16 Pop card*
3. Hold steadily until the enquiry result shows.
*any other Nexus recognized smart card.
By downloading this app you agree to the terms of the license at nexus.org.uk/popcardchecker
For more information, please contact Nexus Marketing Department, Nexus House, St. James’ Boulevard, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4AX or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See detail information and download apk file for your android phone: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/maps-navigation